We are looking for an experienced Copywriter to join Honey’s marketing team reporting to the VP of Creative. The ideal candidate is an insights-driven strategic thinker with creative problem-solving skills to help us connect with and engage consumers. You use insights and human truths to inspire and write strong performance based social videos, banners, and headline based search ads. You are open, have a curious mind and a keen understanding of human psychology and behavior.
About the Marketing Team:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be tasked with helping bring the Honey brand to life and engage with our audiences in a meaningful way. You’ll tackle the challenge of balancing human insights, strategic rigor, and creative craft to create amazing digital and social content. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
- Drive and own development of strong, performance based social videos that are rooted in consumer insights, and deliver meaningful business results.
- Write concise, conversion-oriented headlines and copy for social media ads, banners, and landing pages that are in keeping with the tone of the brand.
- Partner and collaborate with an integrated team of graphic designers and editors to not only think of ideas but execute them.
- This position requires extensive experience writing digital, consumer-facing copy and a deep understanding of direct to consumer best practices.
- Must have an online portfolio of work that showcases superb writing skills and smart creative ads (video, digital, print) that drive results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field.
- 3-5 years in an agency or marketing department with professional experience writing and coming up with performance driven ads.
- Excellence in creative and insight-driven writing, with the ability to think and write under short deadlines.
- Knowledge of all social and digital media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Display, etc).
- Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.