How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- You’ll write everything from emails and push notifications to web pages, social ads and more.
- You’ll collaborate with product managers, designers, producers and marketers to deliver beautiful, engaging experiences that people love.
- Respond to analytics about what works and what doesn’t.
- Brainstorm concepts for promotional campaigns.
- You’ll work closely with the Product & Growth team to drive innovative thinking and develop the voice of Headspace.
- You have a good sense of humor and a desire to help make the world a healthier, happier place; you’re willing to experiment and stretch outside your comfort zone.
What you’ve accomplished:
- Journalism or English degree (preferred).
- 2-4 years of professional writing experience at a top-tier agency, product or content company.
- Ad copywriting experience, ideally in the digital space/growth marketing.
- Proven success working collaboratively and presenting ideas to groups, teams, and key stakeholders.
- Proven success integrating feedback and tracking multiple deadlines.
- Familiarity and savvy with direct marketing copy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills when working with other disciplines to ensure a message is on-brand.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.