Coordinator, Urban Marketing
Interscope Geffen A&M Records ("IGA") is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
Interscope Records is presently seeking a Coordinator, Urban Marketing in the company's Santa Monica, CA location. The ideal candidate will have Music or Major Label experience and have experience supporting a high-level executive with discretion and confidentiality. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details. Multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. No task is too small and no challenge too great.
How you'll CREATE:
- Provide support to senior members of the Urban Marketing team
- Manage budget reservations, vendor installation, creating requisitions, facilitating PO approval, rushes, invoice troubleshooting, vendor relations, etc.
- Create and update all one-sheets, timelines, quote sheets, and any other project-related documents
- Create and maintain artist calendars; collect and organize all artist assets (photos, artwork, logos, music, bio, etc.)
- Draft agreements for music videos and independent contractors, as well as various authorization forms
- Conduct research, compile and analyze data, and create reports as requested
- Work with PMs and engage third party companies to create, price out, and manufacture any tools or campaigns needed for specific marketing initiatives (ex: promotional items) and oversee their delivery
- Assist with administrative and day to day basic duties including coordinating travel, scheduling meetings, answering phones, maintaining calendars etc.
- Record and distribute marketing meeting re-cap notes
- Any additional duties as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Experience in and passion for Urban Marketing, preferably in the music industry
- Strong Computer skills: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, General online marketing knowledge etc.
- Content creation background a plus
- Great social and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to interact comfortably, effectively and professionally with external partners
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and speed
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer