Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
Ring is seeking a program manager to join our eCommerce team and lead our conversion rate optimization program. The Conversion Rate Optimization Manager will be responsible for driving increased business performance from our shopping site by creating a conversion rate optimization process. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter with a performance marketing/eCommerce background who thinks creatively and analytically to drive growth. We work closely with many cross functional teams at Ring including marketing operations, design and creative, retention marketing, go-to-market strategy, product marketing, and business intelligence.
- Optimize our conversion funnel on our site through quantitative and qualitative testing.
- Lead the A/B testing program with a focus on implementing strategies that improve conversion rate and the Ring on-site experiences.
- Partner with the Creative, Web Analytics and Digital Product team to prioritize a roadmap and operationalize a testing calendar.
- Partner with the Acquisition media team to enhance our landing page capabilities and develop, test, and launch leading site experiences that connect to our advertising strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Marketing
- 5+ years digital marketing or eCommerce experience with a focus on site experience
- 5+ years of experience building and executing site testing programs
- Proficiency in key web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), web testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target etc.)
- Proficiency in excel and data analysis
- Proficiency with probability and statistics
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership
- Self-starter and learner with a hands-on approach
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to turn complex data and insights into easily understood data stories
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description