Content Marketing Manager at Wpromote
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
Developing content strategy:
- Assessing overall content performance and identifying current gaps
- Aligning brand messaging with relevant channels
- Setting campaign goals, KPI's, and choosing promotion channels
- Creating content/campaign calendars
- Reporting on campaign performance
Ideating Content Initiatives and Overseeing Development:
- Analyzing current trends, keywords, and competitor data
- Managing multiple project timelines and deadlines
- Content implementation consulting
Creating an Amplification Strategy:
- Coordinating with relevant/available channels
- Consulting on paid promotion tactics and platforms
- Incorporating UGC strategies where applicable
- Building relationships and working alongside content creators (i.e. influencers)
You Must Have
- 2+ years of experience with Content Marketing within an agency or in-house environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- General knowledge of digital marketing (i.e. Paid Search, Social Media, Email, and SEO) and key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, G Suite, MS Office, Asana, and Google Apps would be a plus