Content Marketer at Patch
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:52 p.m. (PST) on Saturday, February 8, 2020
You hear it all the time — our healthcare system is broken. But, if you’re like most people, this “brokenness” is more about the nightmare of dealing with insurance, co-pays, and collections than the actual quality of care one receives. HMO/PPO/HSA/FSA/HRA/EPO… honestly, until we built this company, we had no idea what any of these even meant! If you’re like us, you just want to know how much you are covered for, that your insurance is billed correctly and then pay your doctor for their time.
We believe that healthcare should be simple to use and easy to understand, because going to the doctor is stressful enough. We created Patch after personal experiences left us feeling completely helpless and frustrated by the difficult process to access the insurance benefits we were entitled to. We didn’t want others to feel that same pain and frustration.
Our mission is to make healthcare easy to pay for. We’ve been proving out our product, starting with the vision care market, but with thousands of providers already using our system, we’re ready to expand to the rest of the healthcare ecosystem. We’re going to make insurance as easy as using your Visa card. With a fresh Series A round, we’re looking for A+ players who want to make a lasting impact on the world.
What you'll do
- Create engaging content speaking to medical professional prospects and customers to increase engagement, upsells and high level leads.
- Work cross departmentally to create content for lead generation.
- Manage blog posts, webinars, videos and other assets used for lead generation.
- Build marketing nurture campaigns.
- Identify additional content syndication opportunities and own those relationships.
- Post blog posts and created content across social media on a regular basis.
- Set a monthly content calendar and report on goals.
- 2+ years of experience creating and managing content
- Someone with a track record of producing ROI-positive content leads
- Someone who has built content for doctors/medical professionals
- A working understanding of building content for SEO
- Startup experience is a plus
- Marketing automation experience is a plus
What we offer
* Full Medical and Dental coverage
* A generous equity plan
* Open vacation policy - we work on trusting you get your s**t done
* Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
* Trust in you to truly take the ball and run with it. You’ll be the owner of your own fate and success and/or failure will be in your hands
* Ability to work directly with the executive team on a day to day basis and accelerate learning
Patch is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Read Full Job Description