Campaign Operations Manager
We're looking for a Campaign Operations Manager who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced, high-energy environment and understands that, more often than not, the only way to get the job done is by rolling up your sleeves and getting down to business!
As a Campaign Operations Manager, you’ll be a part of the team that leads and produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world - sometimes spanning across 10+ countries with 100+ people at the same time. The right person for this role is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and eager to have a big impact on the business.
What you’ll do
- Manage and project lead multiple ongoing campaigns with support from the rest of the Campaign Operations team
- Using our in-house technology, you'll create the framework for executing your campaigns - including inviting, onboarding and ongoing communication with the influencers, handling logistics, and pre-approving all content before it goes live - and assume full ownership of deadlines and processes
- Ensure that the campaign's goals, timeline, and budget are adhered to
- Participate in status meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions with global and local clients
- Proactively solve problems, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that both clients and our team face on a regular basis
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing, advertising or social media
- You have likely worked at an ad agency, a marketing team or tech start-up. Also, huge plus if you've been client-facing and have managed multiple client accounts.
- You have exceptional project management and cross-team collaboration skills to deliver projects on time
- A highly process-driven person who knows that the devil is in the details
- A Hustler's Mentality - willing to put every minute and all your effort into achieving the goal at hand
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- 100% paid healthcare and dental coverage
- New MacBook Pro and all the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We’ll cover your monthly cell phone bill too
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle.
- Our Los Angeles office is just a 5-min walk to the beach
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow & develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.