Business Systems Analyst, Marketing Operations
We’re looking for a Business Systems Analyst, Marketing Operations to join our Revenue Operations team. In this role, you’ll build and deploy marketing campaign infrastructure, configure list segmentations, build reports, analyze data, manage integrations, all while making incremental improvements to marketing initiatives.
As a successful Marketing Operations Specialist, you’re comfortable in Marketo, Salesforce, and understand the SaaS customer lifecycle from lead to revenue to expansion. You’re passionate about automation, know how to make technology enable company goals, and are always looking to increase marketing performance.
This position is based in our in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize automated marketing programs and lead buying, nurturing, and scoring tactics to increase brand awareness and develop qualified sales leads
- Create campaign frameworks that influence nurture streams, achieve new logo acquisition, and drive customer growth
- Provide troubleshooting, data cleansing, and assistance with data analysis across the marketing technology ecosystem
- Assist with list imports and mass updates to the database
- Utilize personalization techniques to support and drive effective Account Based Marketing (ABD) programs
- Assist in managing and enhancing our existing marketing tech stack this includes configuring Bizible, Salesforce, and Marketo
- In collaboration with the Marketing Operations Business Analyst, improve our marketing automation and orchestration capabilities to empower campaign owners to launch effective, repeatable campaigns at scale
- Develop and support processes that ensure data quality and flow is maintained within and between Marketo, Salesforce, and other tools
- Assist in the implementation of marketing tools and integrations
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B Marketing Operations, Demand Generation, or Revenue Operations
- Solid understanding of Marketo, its features, modules, and usage scenarios; Marketo Certified preferred
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including building campaign flow, email, landing page and form creation, testing, media placement, tracking, etc
- Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience with attribution software; Bizible preferred
- Comfortable with data; Excel knowledge is required
- Proven capability to serve as a collaborative team player across multiple functions and geographies
- Ability to stay organized and manage multiple deadlines
- Familiarity with ABM methodologies
- Solid understanding of A/B/N testing techniques
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.