Business Analyst, Marketing
As Procore’s Business Analyst, you’ll work on Procore’s Revenue Operations team to help drive smarter business decisions. You’re passionate about using technology to problem-solve and data-driven insights to create and direct strategy. Your work will help scale our efforts through both technical execution and thoughtful data analysis, which will enable the team to make impactful decisions. As our Marketing Business Analyst, you’re knowledgeable in the processes of marketing and can create inventive solutions to make decisions with confidence.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the Procore marketing business - communicate with stakeholders, gather requirements, and make sense of these requirements to ensure that the end products will solve the problems at hand.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance.
- Monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders, users, system analysts, and engineers.
- Participate in the creation and management of Salesforce reports and dashboards which help run the heart of revenue operations.
- Track ROI and efficiencies of marketing programs and larger initiatives.
- Maintain consistent reporting cadences across a large marketing organization and use our data to communicate performance, areas for improvement, and shared success or failures.
- Monitor performance at channel and product levels across our Marketing organization.
- Present results monthly, quarterly, and annually to key stakeholders within the company on departmental performance.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of previous Business Analyst or Project Management experience.
- 2+ years of experience working marketing or sales, or market-to-order experience
- 2+ years of experience using a marketing software (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in area(s) related to Business and/or Technology.
- Strong project management and organizational skills to manage schedules and deadlines within ongoing and new campaign.
- Salesforce reporting and dashboarding experience.
- Business Intelligence software experience (Looker, Tableau, or Domo) is preferred.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.