Business Analyst – Acquisitions Marketing
Ring is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Acquisitions Marketing team to leverage data and modeling techniques to drive new customer growth through data-driven recommendations. The right person for this role will be an analytically-minded problem solver with experience/exposure using common analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Excel, R, Python) to understand data and generate actionable insights. This role will require relentless curiosity, strong written/verbal communication skills, ownership, bias for action, and attention to detail.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, finance, product, business intelligence, data engineering, retail marketing, and e-commerce teams to analyze data and drive measurable business results with U.S. and Global stakeholders
- Own metrics from metrics design to production deployment and maintenance
- Create data visualizations and interactive dashboards that highlight trends and anomalies
- Document methodology, definitions, assumptions, and technologies used for data solutions
- Regularly socialize results with key stakeholders in Marketing, Finance, and Business Intelligence
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis using relational databases to support day-to-day operations
- Research marketing frameworks, data solutions, and technologies that can be applied, measured, and scaled for Acquisitions Marketing
- 1+ years of experience in data analysis, dashboard design, research, or similar work
- Bachelor’s degree (majors in Business, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related field strongly preferred)
- 1+ years of experience using SQL to extract and aggregate data used for reporting or modeling
- 1+ years of experience creating dashboards in some data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Power BI)
- 1+ years of experience using Tableau to build dashboards and data visualizations
- 1+ years of experience developing marketing KPIs (AOV, LTV, Conversion Rates, Click-through Rates, CPA)
- 1+ years of experience performing hypothesis and A/B testing
- Experience in the consumer products industry an added bonus
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description