Brand Relations, Apparel
Greater LA Area
GOAT is seeking a driven and people-oriented team member to oversee Business Development for our luxury apparel business. The ideal candidate will be both passionate and fluent in the fashion and retail world, with experience and existing relationships in this field. This person will be comfortable in executing all aspects of our apparel growth strategy for GOAT Group.
In this role you will:
- Continually identify and pursue growth opportunities for our business.
- Successfully execute business development of new initiatives.
- Drive business, using existing connections where appropriate.
- Proactively source and prospect new accounts.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to successfully complete projects.
- Coordinate with Account Managers and Analysts to inform business decisions.
- Be up to speed on retail, and sneaker specific, trends and releases.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a retail, brand or wholesale environment.
- Understanding of retail e-commerce landscape.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Experience building a lasting book of business.
- Ability to present to individuals at all levels.
- Confidentiality and discretion a MUST.
- Sound judgement and instinct to know what is on-brand.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, with a can-do attitude.
- Proven ability to function well in a collaborative environment.
- Mac proficient, with an understanding of web-based platforms.
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description