Boosted Commerce is a CPG platform focused on accelerating the growth of beloved consumer brands. We do this by acquiring, investing in, and growing third party seller businesses and through original product development across verticals that we believe offer exceptional opportunity. Over the next twelve months, Boosted will acquire dozens of seller businesses and launch a similar number of original products. The founding team at Boosted has successfully exited multiple companies and is looking for talented, entrepreneurial, driven, and creative people to join us on our current journey.
The brand manager role at Boosted is an opportunity to have ownership over businesses within our portfolio. You will be responsible for the overall success of the business. You will do that by running all aspects of the product portfolio within it: sales conversion, listing management, competitive landscape, customer service, inventory management, growth, and reporting. You will need to be intimately familiar not only with the product set within your portfolio but also with all of the competitors’ products as well.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the health of the product: Making sure product listings on Amazon are optimized, watching the competitive landscape for similar products, pricing optimizations, and inventory monitoring
- Strategic analysis: Looking at the data and understanding sales trends, product conversion, changes in performance, defining potential opportunities.
- Growth: Creation and management of strategies to drive sales including PPC, promotions, and partnerships
- Cost management: Working with suppliers and focusing on fulfillment costs
- Rankings: Creating strategies to defend and improve the organic ranking of our products
- Problem-solving: Responding to issues as they arise and coming up with proactive plans to ensure speed and quality of resolution
- Reporting: Produce daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports
- Product launches: Working with our product team to develop new products and ensure their successful launch
- M&A assistance: Help us source and analyze businesses by leveraging your experience running an Amazon business
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills. This role will require a significant amount of free-thinking, conclusion drawing, and internal advocacy. You need to be able to thrive in this environment
- A history of obsessing over customer needs and have experience working with, and a passion for, consumer products
- The ability to use online tools with speed. Tools include Seller Central, Jungle Scout, Viral Launch, and others. It’s okay if you don’t know them to know, but you must have experience with similar toolsets
- The ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated track record of building a business in brand management, marketing, or a related area
- Experience working in the Amazon ecosystem or other similar, e-commerce experience
- A positive attitude and the ability to work in an environment that values transparency and direct feedback
Boosted Commerce is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe bringing together people from different backgrounds enhances our ability to think more creatively and to come to the right conclusion more often. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.