The Laserfiche brand is our face to the world. As our brand manager, you’ll be managing the consistency of our brand voice – the tone of our marketing materials that shows our personality, values, and what we want to share with the world.
We are looking for a point person to manage our global brand voice, including documenting style standards, maintaining editorial guidelines, and reviewing and creating content in compliance with brand standards.
A successful candidate has an understanding of buyer personas and the know how to take complex ideas and communicate them effectively across various mediums. If you are highly creative and an excellent content creator, but are also process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions, we want to talk to you!
- Taking ownership of the brand voice and providing the strategies to match up to it, including creating content; reviewing newly created content; editing existing content; documenting brand standards and maintaining editorial guidelines, and suggesting new approaches
- Working with senior and executive management to align marketing, sales and development teams around brand direction, choices and tactics
- Collaborating with marketing leadership to ensure adherence to Laserfiche’s brand pillars and understand its future evolution to meet market demand and the company public persona
- Onboarding new employees so they understand the importance of brand voice and compliance with style standards
- Consulting on marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with brand strategy, including collaborating on new and innovative branding strategies
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business or similar field
- 5+ years’ experience as a brand manager, preferably for the B2B/enterprise technology market segment
- Global or (global region) experience is a plus
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills, with the ability to communicate in many different voices to adapt to brand, audience, format, and purpose
- Proven ability to effectively communicate recommendations to senior and executive management
- A high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills
- ROI focused and metrics-driven, with the ability to clearly articulate the measurable business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content
- Bonus experience and skills include demand generation and digital marketing
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.