Morning Recovery is a liquid dietary supplement that helps you bounce back after drinking. We bottle DHM (dihydromyricetin – liver – boosting—detox – superhero) with other known liver protectants and detoxifiers.
We are looking for a Brand Ambassador to represent Morning Recovery and build customer relationships through event marketing. You will be part of the field marketing team and assisting sales within a designated territory. The position is pivotal to building brand awareness and loyalty, promoting sales and availability of the product, and creating a memorable Morning Recovery experience. This is a part-time (up to 25 hour/week) position and will report to the Regional Marketing Manager.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Educate consumers about the Morning Recovery benefits and functionality.
- Passionately communicate the brand values and beliefs while creating a 1-1 relationship.
- Provides support to the field sales team by conducting weekly in-store activations and merchandising.
- Regularly execute special events and guerrilla marketing initiatives.
- Survey competitive activity and provide future event opportunities.
- Provide detailed field reporting and photos via a mobile CRM.
- Attends staff meetings and team trainings.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including some nights, weekends and early mornings.
- Must be passionate about health and wellness.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- At least 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid state Driver's License with a clean driving record.
- Reliable means of transportation with the ability to transport sampling supplies and products.
- At least 1 year work experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is highly desired.
- Experience in the beverage or natural products industry is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and email applications.
- Must own a smartphone for reporting purposes.
Local candidates only