B2B Marketing Coordinator
Who we are
HopSkipDrive is reimagining K-12 transportation. Our mission is to give all kids access to opportunity through mobility. HopSkipDrive helps schools and families get kids where they need to go safely and dependably. We are building a national transportation network that connects schools & families with trusted CareDrivers, who get kids where they need to go safely, reliably and economically.
We were founded by 3 moms who have 8 kids between them and who developed HopSkipDrive as a solution to their own transportation challenges. We are VC-backed with investment and involvement from nearly every major LA investor including Upfront Ventures, Greycroft and Pritzker, with more than $20M in funding.
We are based in downtown LA. Our mission, our enormous market potential, our team and the technology challenges we are solving make HopSkipDrive one of LA’s hottest startups and an all-around awesome place to work.
Who you are
We want A+ players who want to disrupt a $100 billion student transportation industry. This is not a lifestyle job. This will be the hardest, most demanding, most exhilarating job you will ever have. It will also be the most rewarding. At HopSkipDrive, we know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
The B2B Marketing Coordinator will help ensure the smooth execution of HopSkipDrive’s B2B marketing tactics across online media, offline media, and events (i.e. trade shows). You will join an experienced growth team with a clear strategy and a world class tool kit, and you help us get faster and better at winning partnerships with schools, school districts, foster agencies, and other ideal prospects. You will build process, routines, calendars, and project plans that make us faster, more synchronized, and more effective at campaigning. You will contribute to a healthy culture of professionalism and accountability, meet deadlines with remarkable consistency, and set the standard for “dependable teammate.” You will work closely with our internal sales team and interface periodically with our digital agency to ensure their alignment with our goals, tactics, and timelines.
In doing all of these things, you will learn more than you can imagine, and help kids realize priceless opportunities through mobility.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Update integrated B2B campaign calendar across all channels including paid digital, email, direct mail, live events, social, outbound teleprospecting, and more.
- Maintain B2B content calendar to expedite the creation and updating of evergreen content, seasonal content, and thought leadership pieces.
- QC all demand gen campaigns to ensure proper delivery, tracking, and audience experience.
- Support our year-round trade show presence through attendee registration, collateral inventory management and shipping, list cleaning & importing and pre/post email campaigns.
- Hands-on involvement in expediting onboarding, briefing, and delivery of work from third party vendors.
- Coordinate the intake, prioritization, and delivery of internal marketing requests from Sales and other teams.
- Ensure use of our evolving brand standards across all marketing and sales assets.
- Assist with the development, enrichment, and cleansing of prospect lists.
- Create marketing dashboards and automate them when possible; conduct ad hoc reporting, as needed.
- Support the expansion of HopSkipDrive into new markets (the really fun part!).
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 years’ experience with contemporary marketing in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Impeccable organizational and project management skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- Reflexive problem-solving mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great attitude every single day, especially when the work is hard
- A passion for the discipline of marketing that manifests as a desire to learn and grow in this job; you know that marketing is your field and you want to practice it here
- Some experience with a marketing automation tool like Pardot, Eloqua, etc.
- Some experience supporting live event lead generation and/or direct mail
- Nice to Have:
- Some startup experience
- Some experience developing landing pages
- Some experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Some paid digital experience
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market comp, BYOD technology reimbursement, unlimited vacation, FSA, medical, dental and vision, 401(k), weekly catered lunches, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential.