If you ever found yourself paying $40 for a cup of coffee (and you’re not insane) then you’re already familiar with the $33B problem we’re trying to solve - overdrafts (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-04/bank-overdraft-fees-are-here-to-stay).
To fight against that, Dave helps you budget for your upcoming expenses and lets you advance a portion of your paycheck with no interest. Instead of charging interest or predatory fees, Dave lets users decide what is fair to pay. We also plant a tree for every % tip.
We are choosing to build a quality team vs a large team. You will be a formative part of our company culture moving forward. To that point, we want someone that can take ownership of a project from beginning to end and can do it on their own. We’ll be there to support you but not hold your hand.
We are started by a 4X entrepreneur ($85mm exit) and are backed by investors like Mark Cuban, SV Angel, The Chernin Group, David Friedberg, The Kraft Group, SRI, Diplo and more.
Sure, we’ve checked all the boxes you’d expect from a fast-moving startup, but the best thing we can offer you is a supportive environment for learning and opportunities for personal/professional growth.
Dave is looking for a User Acquisition Associate to grow our user base. You’ll be focused on growing and scaling Dave’s accounts by driving lower customer acquisition costs and also increasing overall spend. As a member of the Marketing team, the ideal candidate is an asset Week 1, has a passion for optimization and efficiency, and has experience running successful performance marketing campaigns at scale. We’re looking for someone who is driven, analytical, strategic, obsessed with marketing spend efficiency, and will love being part of our close-knit team.
- Launch, manage, and optimize paid acquisition campaigns.
- Closely monitor, measure, and report on campaign and channel performance.
- Compiling weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics.
- Developing copy for all campaigns and work with the creative team to define creatives needed for all campaigns.
- Seek, test, and evaluate new advertising partners to drive efficient and effective campaign performance.
- Experience with campaign optimization and understanding of metrics that drive user acquisition.
- 1-3+ years of mobile media buying experience with a strong track record of successful results.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work independently but thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic and analytical, comfortable using data to inform decisions but also highly creative and resourceful.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong initiative to drive results and solve problems.
· Premium PPO Medical and Dental Insurance plan for you and your family
· A brand new computer/equipment of your choosing
· Catered lunch 2x/week
· 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
· Flexible vacation time
· Basketball hoop
· Open and creative office space
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.