Associate Marketing Manager
Fair’s Marketing team works across the business to analyze, engage, and support our customers. We leverage the latest analytics and marketing technology tools, combined with design thinking methods to drive efficient growth.
As an Associate Marketing Manager, reporting to our Senior Marketing Manager, you will identify opportunities, pitch ideas, manage projects, and analyze impacts. You’ll partner with teammates across Engineering, Design, Operations, and Finance within Fair, as well as outside agencies and vendors.
The right candidate for this role combines an interest in marketing, a passion for cross-functional collaboration, and a commitment to doing great work despite obstacles or ambiguity. You’ll thrive in this role if you’re organized, collaboration, and excited about managing projects from ideation through completion. You should be comfortable working closely with outside vendors and partners, as well as internal cross-functional teams.
- Manage marketing initiatives across lifecycle and digital media channels
- Project manage marketing initiatives from start to finish; strategy, calendaring, creative strategy, implementation, deployment, optimization, monitoring, reporting, and analysis
- Own the marketing calendar across all touchpoints
- Contribute to the analysis of marketing campaigns and leverage analyses to contribute to strategic marketing plans
- Ensure seamless flow of information between the marketing team and key business stakeholders, both internally and with outside partners
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and learn about all aspects of the business.