Associate Growth Marketing Manager at Fair
Fair’s marketing team works across the business to analyze, engage, and support our customers. We leverage the latest analytics and marketing technology tools, combined with design thinking methods to drive efficient growth.
As an Associate Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll drive the way we connect with potential users to grow Fair’s subscriber base. Leveraging growth marketing skills (including paid advertising and experimentation), you’ll create programs and find channels that reach and activate new subscribers. You’ll care deeply about how to leverage media to reach new audiences, be creative about the deployment of marketing messages, and be rigorous about learning from the data you collect and the experiential campaigns you run. Most importantly, you’ll drive results and significantly grow our customer base.
The right candidate for this role is analytical and innovative. You thrive working with others to drive projects to completion. You are curious about testing and customer behavior strategies, always accountable to get the work done when needed and with precision.
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
- Build and grow a robust paid media experimentation approach across creative, app store optimization and landing page optimization to help grow ROI
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to drive measurable growth
- BA/BS preferred
- 2 - 4 years of relevant acquisition marketing experience, preferably growing a significant mobile customer base leveraging experimentation
- Experience managing agency partners
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Love and passion for your craft