Associate, Buy Enablement
The Buy Enablement Associate supports the media and account teams with digital actualization and processes. You will partner with internal teams to support our clients and bring their newest media campaigns to market. Through collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders, you will be directly responsible for campaign activation, campaign maintenance and actualization on new and existing strategies.
Working in a team environment, you will have the ability to add value across MediaCom's portfolio of accounts, introduce new efficiencies in day-to-day operations, and mitigate financial risk to the organization. This career launching experience will provide you with the opportunity to develop business, media, and leadership skills while preparing you to move forward in your career at MediaCom.
- Process monthly reporting and actualization for various clients in Prisma
- Liaise between the media team and media operations department to ensure financials are in order and clients are billed accurately
- Monitor the monthly budgets of various clients
- Confirm summaries of monthly reconciliation
- Resolve discrepancies with vendors and media teams
- Makes creative and placement optimizations per media team's direction
- Pull 3rd party reports to confirm that media buys are executed
- Responsible for actualization of dollars by placement by campaign in Prisma
- Responsible for campaign set up in Prisma
- Traffic creative instructions to the Ad Operations team per media team's direction
- Input and upload insertion orders (IO) (revisions, cancellations, etc.)
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration as well as those outside the team
- Strong client service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize • Detail-oriented • Able to produce high quality work within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Quick learner of Prisma, Bangle (product proprietary to Mediacom), DoubleClick Digital Marketing (Google's ad serving technology platform) Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred; concentration in Advertising, Marketing, or Finance/Economics a plus
- Previous Internship experience in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications Planning
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint – advanced proficiency with Excel
MediaCom helps brands unlock growth through media. By applying our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity we design communication strategies that grow brands and generate sales. As part of WPP and GroupM, we have access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business. Our success is underpinned by our belief "People First, Better Results" that if we invest in our people, we'll deliver better results not only for our teams but for our clients. MediaCom's global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony. In 2018, MediaCom became the first network to hold all six major Media Network of the Year titles concurrently: Adweek, Campaign, Cannes Lions, Festival of Media Global, M&M Global and WARC Media 100.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.