Affiliate Marketing Manager at Newegg
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:45 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, April 3, 2021
- Lead affiliate marketing for emerging categories on Newegg.
- Forecast and deliver against sales, traffic, and ROAS targets.
- Develop tools and introduce disruptive innovations to further scalability and sustainability.
- Closely partner with product and merchandising teams, internal and external, and engage directly with Newegg's affiliate network to communicate our daily offerings.
- Monitor day-to-day affiliate channel activity, analyze performance by conducting channel deep-dives, identify areas of improvement, and consistently look for ways to drive growth while achieving efficiency goals.
- Serve as the key point of contact for our affiliate marketing agency and be the in-house subject matter expert.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships affiliate relationships, existing and new.
- Identify, recruit, and cultivate new affiliate relationships that will expand our reach to new audiences, driving incremental business.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports, forecast traffic, sales and ROAS achievement.
- Able to quickly course correct when behind goals, making real-time decisions about budget reallocation to realize opportunities.
Read Full Job Description