Affiliate Marketing Manager
OPSkins is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, growing, fast-paced team. The Affiliate Marketing Manager will be responsible for identifying, cultivating and managing new and existing partner relationships for our online marketing campaigns.
This person will be accountable for effectively driving traffic to increase revenue, including campaign execution, analysis and optimization. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated multi-tasker with strong analytical skills and feel comfortable dealing with numbers and complex models.
- Own and nurture relationships with existing partners to implement, analyze and optimize online marketing campaigns, identify new opportunities and troubleshoot challenges
- Proactive recruitment of new industry-leading partner relationships to achieve monthly growth goals.
- Analyze levers to influence affiliates and partners including banner or creative positioning.
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Report on acquisition costs and performance of acquired traffic in regards to conversation rates, traffic, retention and lifetime value.
- Maintain and improve process for partner budgeting and invoicing.
- Focus on creative testing, messaging and positioning.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, related field or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience implementing and optimizing affiliate marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to initiate, establish and nurture partner relationships within all communication channels, i.e. phone, email, in person
- Knowledge of performance advertising optimization methods, metrics and terminology.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated responsibility to work with and manage a complex set of performance metrics is a must.
- Experience with online/digital marketing and media buying models
- Experience with search, affiliate and social advertising platforms
- Possess strong technical skills in Excel, 3rd party tools, and SEM platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag manager and A/B testing