Ad Tech Platform Specialist (Entry-level) at Viant
| Orange County
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:39 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Viant's culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace. This creates a very exciting workplace that allows our employees to continuously expand their knowledge in all facets of digital marketing, while becoming industry thought leaders.
The Technical Platform Specialist collaborates closely with all Operation departments to ensure all systems and products function properly. The Technical Platform Specialist plays an essential role as the support layer between Operations and Product/Engineering. This position is ultimately responsible for coordinating efforts across internal departments and providing technical support across all internal teams.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to troubleshoot product and/or publisher issuers inclusive of any QA
- Assist internal teams with Ad serving, programmatic and Ad Cloud related issues.
- Operations lead for any testing including UI changes, Ad-server changes, or new products.
- Familiarity and certification with various internal and external ad serving platforms
- Facilitate special projects to benefit the Ad Operations team and company.
- Conceptualizes and/or Produce solutions for issues experienced by Operations
- Oversee and facilitate all publisher integrations and 3rd party vendor certifications
- Provide 2nd level QA support for operations and work closely with Product/Engineering to identify and resolve system issues
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 1+ years of proven experience within an ad operations role or relevant experience.
- Passion for designing processes that scale and “getting their hands dirty” by digging into technical operations for optimal solutions
- Ability to work independently; initiate own projects as needed to streamline workload
- Experience with at least one or more ad serving technologies
- Strong documentation skills for capturing the project and processes
- Proven ability to learn and adopt new technologies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated experience in product storytelling, positioning, value proposition and differentiation
- Capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of JS/HTML a plus.
- Working knowledge of the VAST and VPAID standard
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 10 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.