Ad Operations Coordinator at Prodege LLC
Recently named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2019, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are currently looking for an Ad Operations Coordinator to join our team. This role will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with current clients, provide client support and will also renew and grow our account base.
As our Ad Operations Coordinator, you will also:
- Review data provided by Swagbucks’ merchants for accuracy and conformity to requested specifications.
- Coordinate campaigns from inception to live environment.
- Manage multiple stages of production timeline.
- Identify, reconcile and resolve discrepancies of incomplete information or assets.
- Be responsible for development, completion and processing proposals/specs.
- Be the central communicator between all stakeholders taking campaigns from inception through completion and successfully reporting results.
- Understand client objectives, improve campaign success by analyzing campaign and effectively communicating optimization recommendations to maximize account growth and retention.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure that all contractual obligations are being met with respect to client needs and expectations.
- Provide marketplace feedback and competitive intelligence to internal groups to improve and enhance product offerings.
- Work cross departmentally for issue resolution when needed
- Deliver great customer service and maintain high client satisfaction levels
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner
- 1-2 years relevant experience at interactive agency or equivalent
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to think creatively and sell strategically
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Must have superior prioritization and multitasking skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong understanding of digital advertising solutions (i.e. video, media or performance) and revenue ecosystem preferred