Acquisition Marketing Manager (Paid Search) - Marketplaces
Leaf Group is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to help strategize and execute online marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and revenue growth for Leaf Group's marketplace properties, Society6 and Saatchi Art. You will be directly responsible for the creation, implementation, analysis, and management of successful campaigns and initiatives from our Santa Monica, CA office.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. We want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey. Come help us disrupt and transform the digital media and art world!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers within the department or within one of our operating businesses. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Acquisition Marketing Manager who grows with us.
A typical day as an Acquisition Marketing Manager might include:
- Monitor multi-channel acquisition campaigns (with emphasis on Paid Social) for e-commerce businesses to meet monthly goals
- Develop and execute targeted customer acquisition marketing campaigns with sound measurement to monitor and report on effectiveness, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI
- Analyze and report on campaign results, conversion rates, and other KPIs
- Identify new opportunities and provide strategic recommendations to drive growth of online marketing channels
- Develop ongoing digital acquisition strategy, including monthly projection of acquisition metrics such as volumes, costs, ROAS and LTV
- Knowledgeable on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends
- Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
You’ll be successful if you have deep paid search experience and knowledge of best practices, a customer-centric, analytical mindset towards driving channel optimizations, and a passion for creating multi-channel customer journeys to increase customer lifetime value.
What You Have:
- 2-3 years of SEM experience
- Previous experience at an agency is preferred
- Proficient in Google AdWords and Bing Ads, understanding of feed-based advertising (Google Shopping, Dynamic Remarketing, etc.) a big plus
- Sharp attention to detail and highly analytical
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, and know when to escalate
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders
- Ambitious and creative with a take-charge attitude, and a team player
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
What We Have:
- Well+Good is the 2019 People's Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- eHow is the 2019 People's Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably's 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.