Account Coordinator - Media
StackCommerce is on a mission to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 6 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to provide day-to-day administrative support to our Sales and Media Team to ensure smooth sales procedures.
- Develop strong understanding of StackMedia products
- Work in partnership with the Sales team to understand client objectives and needs
- Help take a signed IO and turn it into a live, successful campaign
- Continually be in the know on our top buyer campaigns and analyze for opportunities for improvement alongside sales representatives
- Monitor all live campaigns for proper serving, click through action, and conversion events
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Assist advertisers with their reporting needs, and support the Sales Team with reporting requests
- Obtain creative/3rd party tags and assist in delivery and creation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is excited at the opportunity to help marketers achieve complex goals
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Has some experience in the advertising industry (1-2 years)
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Obsessively checks emails and replies at an alarming rate
- Is organized and structured but is not fazed by an out of the box request
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Has the ability to work independently, consistently producing meaningful results
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks with a proactive "can-do" attitude
- Client-focused mindset with a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- Familiarity with different online advertising pricing structures (CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.)
Benefits + Perks:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Paid Vacation
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, Learning allowances, Monthly Books, and Parking+Uber Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday!
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons