Join Zest AI for our 2020 Summer Intern Program!
Technical Product Managers at Zest AI own products and services that drive substantial business results across the company. Using analytical thinking, a strong dose of creativity and by working with the company’s world-class teams of engineers, data scientists and business analysts, product managers drive the product roadmap from strategy to execution through a rapid, test and learn approach that generates real impact.
As a Technical Product Management Intern, you’ll do meaningful work that has a real impact on our business and customers worldwide. At the end of the summer, every intern will give a summer presentation to the whole company that will go in depth on your key learnings and overall experience as an intern. You’ll feel good about coming to work and enjoy not only the time you spend at the office, but the people you’re spending it with over the summer. There will be plenty of time for fun as well - interns get to participate in awesome office perks as well as intern outings (past activities include hiking, baseball games, and escape rooms).
In this internship you will:
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop, execute, and understand your product roadmap
- Work to define & prioritize features through to launching and iterating on those features once they are live, based on direct learnings
- Understand credit markets and the competitive landscape for machine learning enterprise software
- Drive innovation and the adoption of new technologies and best practices
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in analytical/quantitative field. Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Must be able to spend 12-16 weeks in Los Angeles, CA (Burbank) during the summer of 2020
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas and video games
- On-site gym with fitness classes
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
- Company happy hours, social events and outings
About Zest AI:
Zest AI makes the power of machine learning safe to use in credit underwriting. Lenders using Zest Automated Machine Learning make better decisions and better loans -- increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Zest AI was founded in 2009 with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone and is now one of the fastest-growing fintech software companies.