Talent Acquisition Intern, Summer 2020
About This Role
At Apeel Sciences, we look to nature to help the global food system improve quality, reduce waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet. The People & Culture Team is responsible for cultivating and reinforcing the heart and soul of the company, and the Talent Acquisition supports that goal through hiring the best Talent to enable Apeel to grow. We are seeking a driven, self-assured, and curious intern to help drive forward organizational best practices and enhance our candidate experience.
What You’ll Do
- Enhance the Talent Team’s operational efficiency by spearheading projects that improve the team’s ability to circulate requisitions, track hired candidates, reduce time to hire, and improve reportability across all roles
- Work on specialized projects to comprehensively enhance the candidate experience, both internally and externally
- Actively surface opportunities you see for further operational efficiencies on the team as they arise
What You’ll Bring
- Actively pursuing a two- or four-year degree or equivalent experience with prior experience interning in a People & Culture function preferred
- Long-term interest in Talent Acquisition
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new complex tasks and systems quickly
- Technologically fluent; familiarity with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, Powerpoint, and ATSs preferred
- Ability to operate independently with limited direction
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.