Summer Intern (Digital Intelligence)
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 375+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
Our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- Team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Fully stocked cereal bar
- Beautifully designed modern office with standing desks, and breakout rooms
Wpromote is looking for a Summer Intern to work closely with other team members to drive strategy for Wpromote’s clients. This is a 9-week Internship Program from June 17 – August 16, 2019. You must be available to work on-site during this time period. We put all our new employees through training, but here are some of the things you will be doing:
You May Be
- Helping interface with business and engineering stakeholders to define technical projects.
- Data cleaning & preparation based upon requests from Data Scientists.
- Building models for time series forecasting, supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and optimization.
- Uncovering the ways different organizations, capture, store & provide data to solve a variety of business challenges related to digital marketing.
You Must Have
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior attending an accredited University.
- Majoring in Statistics, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Cognitive Science, or any other quantitative field.
- Understanding of experimental design and statistics.
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks.
- Comfort working independently, as well as frequently multitasking.
- Knowledge of Data Processing Tools or Languages, e.g. SQL, Python, Advanced Excel, R, etc.
- Available to work 40 hours per week during this 9-week Internship Program.
- A positive can-do attitude!
LOCAL STUDENTS ONLY