Summer Intern (Bilingual)
Universal Music Group is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
The UMG Internship Program is designed to provide hands-on experience and exposure to a career in the music entertainment industry. We are currently looking for Summer Interns to join us at our Miami, FL and Hollywood, CA offices.
- Help the product manager to execute the marketing strategy for artists' music and music-related products across the roster.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across A&R, Sales, PR, Digital, New Business, Production, to support projects, artists
- Help to analyze the constant flow of streaming, sales, and social data to execute the marketing campaigns
- Help to quote media plans, promo items, for the creation of a campaign
- Develop and maintain relationships with designated artists
- Work with product managers, digital marketing, publicity and sales staff to maximize marketing efforts where possible
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize, multi-task
- Strength in creativity and efficient use of resources
- Excellent follow-through
- Social media savvy
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish reading and writing
Out of State Applicants
Housing/relocation will NOT be provided by UMG for students applying to internship positions outside of their state of residence.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.