Software QA Intern at WELL Health, Inc.
We’re WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3.5 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 20,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include blockbuster companies like Docusign, Intercom, Wag, Seismic and many more.
As an early employee joining our 65+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
WELL Health is looking for a candidate to join our fast-growing team for a paid, part-time internship. As a Software QA Intern, you will fill a key role in the engineering organization by ensuring that we release the best-possible product! We are looking for a highly motivated individual who loves working within a team to get the best results. We are looking for this candidate to join our team immediately.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Setup and execute manual testing of a web application
- Report bugs and usability suggestions in Jira
- Validate requirements in new features
- Convert manual test cases into automated tests
- Perform other duties as requested
- Current Junior or Senior working towards a Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent degree
- Familiarity with programming concepts and any programming language
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient learner and consistently driven
- Bonus: Experience with Python
- Ability to work about 20 hours a week at our headquarters in Santa Barbara, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA local hire only
- Dog friendly
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara