Software Engineering Intern (Summer 2020)
Tinder empowers users around the world to create new connections that otherwise might never have been possible. We build products that bring people together. We are dedicated to delivering innovative products through early and continuous delivery of high quality software consumed by millions. We're a small team with a focus on individual responsibility and rapid development. If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious up-and-coming Software Engineer, we want to talk to you!
We're looking for students interested in the following ares:
- Mobile Development: iOS/Android
- Data Science
- Data Engineering
- Machine Learning
In this Software Engineer - Intern role you will:
- Collaborate on the design of our newest Tinder features and implement those features in a robust and maintainable fashion
- Experiment with new technologies, looking to innovate and improve wherever possible
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure features never break
- Assist in the deployment to testing, staging, and production environments
- Perform periodic code reviews
We're looking for:
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program pursuing a BS/BA, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field with a graduation date no earlier than December 2020
- Prior internship experience and/or a relevant project list.
- Let us know if there is a specific area of Tech you're interested in!
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Fully customized computer equipment to fit your needs
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in California (Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Palo Alto)