Software Engineer Intern
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
What We Are Looking For
A highly motivated undergraduate with critical thinking skills and is eager to learn. Our Software Engineer Intern will use their strong work ethic to assist on a variety of projects in order to gain exposure to all functions of our Engineering team. This role will include responsibilities of software development on both external and internal projects.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Looking for junior and above or grad school students
- Preferred Major or Minor: Computer Science or related degree
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively
- Ability to work 40 hours a week
- A minimum GPA of at least 3.0
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Housing: Interns must be able to provide their own housing for the duration of the internship
- Eligible to work in the US without any sponsorship
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!