Software Engineer Intern
Are you looking to gain hands-on experience coding software that’s used—and loved by organizations around the world? Do you want to work as part of a team of programming experts who solve problems and build powerful new tools? Are you hoping to do more with your internship than dull maintenance projects? Look no further!
As a software engineer intern at Laserfiche, you’ll dive deep into our code and help us achieve our goal of making information both more accessible and more secure.
Laserfiche offers a fun and flexible work environment where you’ll get to wear many hats and tailor your internship to your interests. Just a few of the areas of focus include:
- Back-end developer: You’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and refining the server applications that lie at the heart of the Laserfiche product line—all while optimizing security, scalability and performance under load.
- Mobile application developer: You’ll deliver mobile applications on a variety of platforms, including iOS, Android and Windows.
- Software test engineer: Through unit testing, load testing, user interface testing and localization testing, you’ll ensure that user needs are translated effectively into product features.
- Infrastructure engineer: You’ll develop systems to satisfy departmental needs, and support the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and administration of (mostly web-driven) infrastructure technologies.
- Web developer: You’ll deliver the next generation of Laserfiche web applications using AJAX and Web2.0 technology.
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- Pursuing a bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related field in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed.
- Good programming, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche!
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***