Purchasing Intern at Canoo
If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...Intern Position Dates
This internship date is for the Summer 2019 Term.About the Intern Position
This is an exciting opportunity to take your education beyond the classroom. Our interns help us achieve business goals by contributing creative and innovative ideas to our team. In addition, you will assist in the development and implementation of strategies. This internship will help you to supplement your current skills. The experience you gain through this internship will be broad, and helpful in preparing you for other fast-paced work environments.
Intern requirements are:
- Driven, willing to learn, with strong professionalism
- Computer savvy in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned projects
- Strong sense of initiative
- Understanding of a variety of techniques in your industry.
- Passion for your industry and best practices thereof
- Currently enrolled in a related BS or Masters degree program
- A beautiful new facility in Torrance
- A casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth startup that will redefine urban mobility
- A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.