Project Management Intern at Boingo Wireless
We are looking for a motivated technical project manager intern that will be providing support for project tasks, tool configuration, process analysis, training material, and be able to do whatever it takes to get the project moving forward.
- Help support scrum activities such as sprint planning, daily scrum and sprint reviews and demos
- Learn atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Wiki)
- Learn to use and develop dashboards, templates and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business stakeholders with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Maintain online reporting (Wiki) on a regular basis for assigned projects and reports
- Responsible for ensuring updates, milestones and changes are tracked for assigned projects
- Review engineering process documents and help with creating training material
- Help support and maintain project management processes in an agile environment
- The candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and a problem solver
- Must be able to manage a variety of tasks at once
- Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Self-starter but also collaborates well with team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with confluence (Jira, Wiki) is a plus
- Knowledge of topics in computer science and engineering processes is a plus
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products.
Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.