At Chef’d we believe great food creates memories, enhances moments, and nurtures the soul. Our mission is to enrich lives through culinary adventure with our hand-cultivated, meticulously curated, delicious experiences. Chef’d is the only subscription-free meal marketplace allowing you to discover new foods the way you want—no strings attached. We have over 1500 recipes from some of the best names in food—celebrity chefs, major brands, and culinary influencers.
We're a team filled with chef's, culinary writers, data scientists, marketing/sales experts, production associates and more - all committed to playing our hearts out. We follow through with our goals, move fast, and take risks. The industry is growing and we're at the forefront of innovation and personalization.
Chef'd, a venture-backed, series-B company, is beginning to experience high growth as we scale our operations to new markets and distribution channels. There are plenty of areas where we can innovate and optimize.
Here at Chef’d you’ll have a unique opportunity to be front and center in a variety of projects spanning multiple departments. The Project Management Intern will be involved with projects in every stage of development. Projects range from the creation of recipes, media shoots, packaging creation, and other ad hoc projects. As the Project Management Intern, you’ll learn first hand how to use project management tools, database software, and apply critical thinking.
Internship Opportunity Provides:
- Hands-On Learning of Project Management Software
- Advanced Project Tracking Techniques
- Diverse Exposure to Corporate Departments
- Experience from Project Ideation to Implementation
- Support Project Manager with Updating Project Schedules
- Maintain Documentation of Project Changes
- Support Meeting Agenda Creation
- Track Timelines / Deadlines
- Support The Escalation of Roadblocks and Project Progress
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Small Group Speaking and Leadership
- Basic Understanding of what Marketing, Supply Chain, and Operations do
- Detailed Note Taker and Communicator
- High Capacity for Multi-tasking
- Experience Working with Google Calendar & Google Drive
- Experience with MS Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Nice to Haves:
- Mac Proficiency
- Experience using Project Management Software
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!