Project Management Intern, Summer 2020 at Apeel Sciences
About This Role
Apeel Sciences is seeking a motivated, resourceful, independent, and detail-oriented project management intern who has an interest in working on project teams and/or a career in project management. The project management intern will work closely with the project management team to develop new or improved post-project evaluation processes to support multidisciplinary projects at Apeel.All majors and experience levels are welcome to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Create or improve existing project evaluation processes
- Use the process to collect information on customer integration projects
- Evaluate the planned vs actual project outcomes based on the information gathered including, but not limited to, deliverables, scope, schedule, resources (including budget), risk mitigation, etc.
- Summarize lessons learned and recommendations for future projects
What You Bring
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate level degree (all majors are welcome)
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Experience interviewing, surveying or collecting information and summarizing and reporting on results
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively (in written and verbal forms)
- Positive attitude
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.