Greater LA Area
Location: Hollywood, CA
Reporting to: Lead Creative Editor
In every group of friends, there’s that *one* person who takes care of planning everything; from last minute brunches, to surprise birthday parties, to that one time you rented a giant house for Coachella. We want that person to intern with us!
If you love flexing the creative side of your brain, then read on my friend!
We’re looking for a super-star production intern who can assist our VP of Content and Ads team. This is an opportunity to closely interact with various contributors in the content, marketing, and production world. As an intern, you will be participating in projects and providing support for activities such as:
-Editing marketing videos using Premiere and After Effects
-Assisting in the production of marketing content
-Brainstorming and coming up with ideas for Facebook and YouTube ads
Needless to say, you will learn a lot about (and participate in) the entire process of creating super engaging content. As we are still a small team, you will be wearing many hats and may assist in other areas of the business as well. We always love to see our Interns grow into bigger roles with increased responsibilities. Our goal is to work with you to develop your skills to the point where we can hire you full-time.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours: 40 hours/week
Pay& Perks: $13.25/hour + free catered lunch & dinner every day
If interested and meet the below requirements, please apply ASAP with a PDF file of your resume.
- Minimum requirement of 1 year experience working in Adobe Premiere and After Effects (preference given to candidates with more experience)
- Previous exposure to film shoots and production processes -- ideally as a line producer or 1st AD
- Basic working knowledge of a video recording, including lighting, audio, and camera work
- God-like attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced production environment and adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that is able to see a task through all stages until completion
Additionally, you might be a good fit if…
- You were the student who met with the teacher after class so you could convince them to bump your grade from an A to an A+
- You went to film school
- You love to collaborate with creative people
- You enjoy scheduling, organizing, and keeping people on track
What you'll do:
- Assist with Facebook and YouTube video advertising campaigns (creative assets, pre-production, and post-production)
- Video editing
- Assist on set and with administrative functions of production
- Maintain and improve daily operations
- Work directly with our Creative Director to complete surge assignments
Perks and Compensation:
We’ve got some pretty sweet digs and catered meals. Check out jumpcut.com/about for more information and to meet the team!
This is a paid internship. Compensation: $13.25/hr
Read Full Job Description