Product Marketing Intern
Running a medical practice is difficult. That's why at PatientPop we have been dedicated since 2014 to helping doctors grow, modernize and streamline their practice. Along the way we've managed to create an amazing culture that was named one of Built In Los Angeles 's Top 100 Digital Companies in LA. Our dog friendly office is located 2 blocks from the beach, around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade. These are just a few of the things that made us certified as a Great Place to Work® for 2017.
How you will contribute to PatientPop?
Internship with opportunity to convert to full time.
As a Product Marketing Intern at PatientPop reporting to the Product Marketing Director, you will help be the product champion, evangelist, and owner of a product’s positioning in the market. You will assist in creating marketing strategies and launch plans that will continue to establish PatientPop as the leaders in practice growth. You’ll be responsible for researching obtaining and maintaining the required competitive, market, and product knowledge as well as ensuring this knowledge is shared with product management, sales, customer success, and other internal teams. You’ll work with team members to drive customer messaging and internal messaging.
We are looking for someone who?
If you’re looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced company with an opportunity to jump-start your career, this role is for you.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Deadline driven, detail oriented, and an eye for quality
- Thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- Pursuing a bachelor or masters degree in marketing, communications, engineering, business administration or other related field is preferred
Why is this important to us?
In order to succeed, we have to understand the customer mindset and challenges, and illuminate the “Why PatientPop?” story.
Within the first 90:
- Help drive PatientPop go-to-market strategies for new products and new feature updates for legacy products as well as ongoing maintenance strategies
- Ensure internal groups are aligned with the product’s go-to-market strategy and have the necessary information to successfully execute
- Track and measure product performance on an ongoing basis
- Perform SWOT analysis, create battlecards, and gather competitive insights on an ongoing basis for products and for the company
- Ensure training, sales, and customer success teams understand the primary value propositions of products
- Work with content and design teams to create new customer-facing print collateral, digital assets (e.g. emails), landing pages, and client presentations
Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help medical practices grow through leading-edge tools and automation. We help them get everything they need to attract and recall patients, plus grow their online reputation. We are the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. Which allows them to effortlessly provide a great patient experience.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.