Product Management Intern at Gimbal
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, August 1, 2019
About the Company.
Gimbal is a marketing and advertising automation platform powered by physical-world data. Using our own hardware and software, Gimbal enables brands, media agencies, and marketers to deliver relevant messages in order to improve marketing communications and measure the effectiveness of their campaigns. Powered by its always-on location SDK, micro-location BLE beacons, and a complete mobile advertising stack, Gimbal’s suite of tools generates hyper-accurate location data that allows brands to target consumers more effectively and attribute their spend via actions in the physical world.
Gimbal is the most comprehensive location-based software and hardware provider in the country, led by a team of experienced serial entrepreneurs and media industry veterans. We’re headquartered in Los Angeles with satellite offices in New York City, San Diego, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, and Columbus.
About the Job.
Take your first step towards a career in product management! As a member of the Product team at Gimbal you’ll work directly with engineers, designers, and management to help build new data products. This mentorship opportunity is a rare shot to ‘break’ into product management at one of LA's premiere tech companies. We’re seeking an analytical candidate for our Product Internship, targeting 30 hours per week, working on-site at our amazing DTLA office at ‘The Row’.
What you will be doing:
- Work directly with Product Managers and the management team to help bring Gimbal products to market
- Participate in competitive industry research and market analysis for product alignment
- Manage customer outreach, get hands-on with user research and product design
- Organize and manage communication and ongoing project tracking
Who you are:
- Confident and professional communicator
- Interested in start-ups, marketing, tech, and data location
- Willing to wear many ‘hats’ and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
What you have:
- Currently enrolled student: senior in undergrad, graduate, or MBA
- Computer science, mathematics, science, economics, or analytical major
- Completed statistics and programming coursework
- Analysis of large data sets a big plus
- Understanding of what Product Management at a tech company entails
- Knowledge of our company a plus
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old
- All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- All candidates must be available to work Monday through Friday, 30 hours/week in downtown Los Angeles.
Read Full Job Description