Product Design Intern, 2020 at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Product Design Intern to join the Product Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
As a Product Design Intern, you would contribute to the evolving Honey product offering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams (Product Managers, Engineers, Designers) in all phases of design from discovery to execution.
(Preferred, not Required)
- Have experience working with teams using agile processes and iterative development to rapidly deliver solutions.
- Possess a strong design foundation in both visual design (composition, layout, typography, brand expression) and interaction design (understanding user-centered design methodologies)
- Are able to both provide and receive design criticism constructively, and appreciation for its importance within the design process
- Have a portfolio demonstrating a clean visual aesthetic and strong eye for detail
- Possess a solid knowledge in current design software (Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Principle, Framer, etc)
- Lives and breathes design!
Bonus Points For:
- 3D and animation
- User Research
- UX Writing
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Housing stipend
- Travel reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Free daily catered lunch and snacks
- Fitness classes
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.