Society6 is an online marketplace of unique wall art, home decor and lifestyle goods featuring designs by independent artists. With artwork from over 400,000 creators and the knowledge that every purchase pays an artist, Society6 allows you to empower creativity around the world and in your everyday life.
We are looking for a Partnerships Coordinator to help us expand and scale our brand and licensing partnerships program with exciting partners such as Disney, Star Wars, Apartment Therapy, Bombay Sapphire, SHOWTIME and more.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Partnerships Coordinator grows with us.
We are looking for a Partnerships Coordinator to join our team in LA, Denver, NYC or remotely.
You’ll Report To: Director of Brand & Content
A typical day as a Partnerships Coordinator might include:
- Managing the process of submitting artwork and marketing materials to support key brand and licensing partnerships (i.e. Disney, Star Wars etc.).
- Managing partner artist shops and uploading/enabling designs for new launches.
- Moderating artist-submitted content for adherence to Society6 Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.
- Creating and managing internal processes to streamline communication between teams
- Building and maintaining internal databases to ensure compliance with partnership terms.
- Assisting with partnership performance reports.
- Joining partnership meetings and ad hoc responsibilities associated with ensuring successful collaboration with key brand partners.
You’ll be successful if you have a can-do attitude, a passion for art and popular culture, and are eager to grow and learn more from your team.
What You Have:
- Previous experience in project management, marketing, brand or licensing partnerships and/or content moderation is a plus.
- A strong interest in art and popular culture.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. Personal accountability goes a long way. We believe we are the change.
What We Have:
- eHow is the 2019 & 2020 People's Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Well+Good is the 2019 People's Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- Leaf Group is among TalentDesk’s 2019 Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably's 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.