Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for...
AvantStay's internship program will give you a unique look into the quickly growing short term rental market. We will open the doors to this new real estate asset class coupled with high-tech solutions that will provide an unparalleled guest experience. This is an opportunity to build a career in a massive industry growing at an exponential rate. You will have unique access to upper management as the teams work closely to identify new markets and opportunities. We're hiring all year long for interns with strong entrepreneurial mindset who seek to grow in their career. If you want to have a creative role in building the future of group travel and love your work doing it, this internship is for you!
We are specifically looking for part-time interns that could start immediately. These roles are completely remote and have flexible hours. Please use the "Additional Information" field in your application to indicate in which field(s) you would like to intern.
We seek to hire all interns by the end of January 2021, so please submit your application ASAP!
Intern roles we're hiring for...
- Operations - Concierge
- Homes - Design
- Homes - Onboarding
- Homes - Procurement (Logistics)
- Business Affairs - People + Talent
- Business Affairs - Policy + Risk
- Business Affairs - Legal + Leasing
- Listings Copywriting
What you’ll do...
- Maintain, check and build on a variety of critical systems.
- Market data and regulatory research to identify new opportunities and validate existing assumptions.
- Create and maintain new databases of information.
- Generate market reports and case studies.
- Work one on one with team leaders in new and ongoing projects.
- Implement outreach efforts to collect and identify new information.
- (Role will differ based on your team preference)
What you’ll bring...
- Experience in a related position or internship within real estate and / or hospitality is a plus.
- Attention to detail and a quick learner.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional presentation, analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- Self starter with a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a fast moving environment.
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid or Unit Credit Opportunity
- Great work experience for resume!
- Dog-friendly office
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description