Greater LA Area
GOAT Group is looking for motivated and driven individuals to join our summer Internship program. In this rotational program, you will be exposed to all areas of Supply Chain and Logistics that make GOAT Group work. You will spend an extended period of time with one or more of our Operation’s departments where you will learn the importance of that team’s role and have a meaningful impact in a project or process that has a direct impact on our business. Some of the teams that you may work with include: Warehouse Operations, 3PL Management, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, Order Management Support, Business Systems, Project Management, and Operations Data Analytics. You will spend quality time with our senior operations leaders learning how to take classroom theory to practical application.
The program will consist of both hands on training and classroom style learning about the value of Operations as an area of business. You will work on real business teams and produce valuable contributions, assisting in numerous ways. Paired with a mentor on Day 1, we hope to educate, motivate, and inspire each Intern to pursue a career in Operations. You will gain real world exposure and hands on experience.
This program is paid and will span across approximately 13 weeks of summer break.
In this role you will:
- Receive new hire training and overview of each individual Operations Department.
- Rotate in 5 week periods between 2 different teams based on your aptitude and interest
- Assist in team specific reporting and project needs
- Conduct case studies for process improvement, labor and cost savings, make business recommendations, implement your findings
- Gather, analyze, input, and present data, as requested
- Live the day to day life of a post graduation job
- Utilize cutting edge technology and help implement change to improve business process
- Experience the entrepreneurial culture of a technology start up
- Receive a guided experience and 1 on 1 mentoring from a department manager including typical associate goals and coaching
- Sit in a classroom style setting to learn strategic concepts and planning
We are looking for:
- Rising Senior at a top tier university. Recent graduates, juniors and MBA candidates will also be considered
- Demonstrated interest in Business Management, Operations, E-commerce fulfillment, Warehousing, and/or Supply Chain
- A strong desire to obtain a position at GOAT post graduation
- Possess aptitude in business applications SQL, MS Office, G-Suite
- Highly motivated and driven individuals looking for professional development and growth
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to go above and beyond
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description