Office Assistant (Contract/Internship)
The Official Cameo LA Office Assistant Fall Internship/Contract Experience 2k19
The interview process is long and arduous, but for the one (1) talented and lucky candidate that makes it to the other side, life will present unlimited opportunity and treasure. You will delete the phone numbers of all your old friends and replace them with an entirely new and improved set of friends.
You must be a smart, hard working individual who isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty and is willing to chip in wherever we need you. You’ll help us with everything from managing our network of thousands of talent, planning events, cleaning, coming up with funny tweets, helping with customer and talent issues, coming up with cool ideas for the app and website, helping us decorate our office, helping us film funny skits, picking up Chik-fil-A, and [REDACTED].
- Are a college student or recent grad
- Will spend the fall living in LA, reporting to the office in Venice every day.
- Have a phone.
- Are funny.
- Are clever.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Suite.
- Are smart.
- Are hard-working.
- Are hungry & humble.
- Have a car.
To apply, fill out the application or include the following in a cover letter:
- Your second best joke.
- Why you’re excited about this opportunity.
- Why we should choose you.
- How you would plan a party in LA for our top 100 talent.
- Your best useless skill.
- Your best useful skill.
- Dates/hours per week you’re available for the internship/contract position (full-time preferable).
- If you have a car in LA (Y/N)