Media Production Intern
We’re looking for a A Media Production Intern, reporting to the Manager, Media Production, will assist in executing Media Production Team functions. The video intern will work with the production team of producers and post-production specialists to create high quality media to be used internally and on public facing platforms. A successful candidate will be a jack of all trades and team player who is hungry to learn and contribute.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized proactive learner who is motivated to learn about Procore’s product and the construction industry with a strong background in videography and post-production.
Join our intern class of 50+ peers, where you’ll have access to networking sessions, professional development training, and mentorship programs all dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning. This is an exciting opportunity to support some of the highest-performing teams in the SaaS industry. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
What you'll do:
- Assisting the Media Production team with production assistant duties to support the team onset
- Media backup and asset organization.
- Effectively organize and learn to operate video equipment in studio.
- Plan, shoot and edit basic videos using Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Coordinating video and photography meetings and creating pre-production documentation.
What we're looking for:
- Must be enrolled in a 4-year degree program and pursuing a degree in video production, post-production, graphic design, fine arts, film studies, marketing or digital media
- Previous video production experience in student, commercial, corporate or freelance environments
- Must have experience using Adobe CC: Premiere and Photoshop. AE motion graphic abilities and illustrator a plus
- Demonstrated eye for creating quality content
- Creative and editing techniques
- Ability to create storyboard or other means of communicating visual concepts.
- SFX and Color Grading experience.
- Graphic design experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. We understand that you may incur expenses related to taking this opportunity - whether it’s travel, renting, commuting, or whatever comes your way, we would like to support you. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive a signing bonus and full access to all on-campus perks.