Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
What We Are Looking For
A motivated undergraduate student interested in a potential career in B2B technology marketing. Our marketing intern will work on a variety of projects and gain exposure to all functions of the marketing department. Responsibilities include, conducting market research, drafting content for articles and materials, assisting with digital projects, shipping & logistics for events, and maintaining promotional item inventory.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Junior graduating in 2021
- Preferred Majors: Business, Marketing, Communication and Journalism
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work 40 hours a week
- A minimum GPA of at least 3.5
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing environment
- Housing: Interns must be able to provide their own housing for the duration of the internship
- Eligible to work in the US without any sponsorship
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!