Marketing Finance Intern
Fair is a new way to shop, sign and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want without a loan, long-term commitment, or even physical paperwork. Imagine never having to borrow money for a car again.
At Fair, our name says it all. It’s the way we treat our customers, our partners and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work—and that it should be rewarded. That’s why we offer equity incentives, education reimbursement, 100% coverage of medical, vision and dental premiums for employees and their families, 100% paid parental leave for 4 months, cell phone reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plans, and free lunch five days a week for every employee. The way we see it, it’s better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
Fair is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a Finance intern who loves building budgets and managing the costs of multi-million-dollar projects. Reporting to Fair’s Director of Marketing Finance, you’ll work with various members of the marketing team to budget projects and get approval from management. You will also be responsible for helping execute various projects. A positive attitude is a must. Bring your A game for a challenging summer job.
What You'll Do:
- Help Fair team members develop budgets for their various projects
- Get approval for these budgets
- Manage the flow of deliverables, invoices, and payments on projects
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects
- Learn how finance plays an integral role in the Marketing department
What You'll Need:
- An interest start-ups and finance
- Comfortable with numbers and executing under pressure.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- You're optimistic about how technology can improve the world around us and passionate about how Fair is making transportation more flexible, accessible and transparent.