How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Design and build new core features of the consumer iOS application. You’ll do so in partnership with your mentor and be supported by the team at all times.
- Help establish and enforce the iOS platforms best practices and standards to maintain a healthy code base
- End-to-end test and unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What have you accomplished?
- Majoring in Computer Science or related field or completed a software engineering bootcamp
- Experience programming in Swift
- Experience developing at least 1 iOS app
- Good concepts around programming best practices and design patterns
- Motivated self-starter, great communicator, and team player
- BONUS: You have developed additional iOS apps that were not part of a school course/project or online tutorial