Help Desk IT Intern (Part Time)
WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
Do you have a real passion for technology and helping others? Do you like solving problems? If you want a hands-on internship responsible for providing support for our team to create a stable and reliable IT environment, this is the position for you.
We are looking for an IT Help Desk Intern to join our team at our headquarters in Santa Barbara, CA. This role will work effectively as part of our team to troubleshoot and resolve internal user problems with a wide array of technical systems and services in a fast paced startup environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers
- Providing internal user support in various levels for technical and non-technical staff
- Help with on-boarding of employees with operating systems
- Assist with provisioning of accounts and access for various network and business systems
- Research and understand technical documentation, and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources
- Enjoys working with people and excels at problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Mac system
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Local to or willing to work in Santa Barbara
- Ability to work 10-15 hours a week in our office; preferably 2-3 hours each week day
- Dog friendly
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara